Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Authentic Andhra Cusine


I am so busy these days travelling around so much that I have practically little time to catch up with my chores at home. I am also not able to post much on tow of my blogs, including this. I feel frustrated at times that I am not able to share with you all so many things, like recipes, Tips-health, beauty and nutrition and much more. Cooking is one of my passions and these days I don't have much time to cook a proper meal, leave alone experimenting for new recipes or creating something new. But then that is life.

On my recent visits to some of the interior places of Andhra Pradesh, I was lucky enough to interact and collect some very authentic recipes. I am eager to share them with you. But what stops me is that unless I cook and have some pictures, it may not be easy you to follow it. Any way I will still try to post giving step by step in detail.

Just keep a watch on my blog...Many recipes to be shared with you all...


No comments:

Post a Comment