Monday, August 16, 2010

Independence Day

Wishing all my brothers and sisters a very Happy Independence Day belatedly on the occasion of Independence Day on 15th August...

Oh by the way I am sorry friends that I am not able to post at all in this blog and also not much on my other blog. The reason is that this year we are having very good rains, almost continuously. Sometimes for days together. When it rains heavily, there is also wind. There are power failures as well as shut downs to avoid any mishaps due to the forceful winds, uprooting of trees which affect the power lines. Also during that time there will be high fluctuation in the power supply which may damage our computers and other appliances.
So I dare not switch on my computer for long.

Any way now that the rains have eased a little bit, I will be posting regularly. Please do bear with me. 
Keep watching......

No comments:

Post a Comment