Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Its Raining

Its raining here cats and dogs..but I think I should add elephants and whales perhaps..:) It rained heavily and just now has stopped near my place but it might still be raining in other parts of the city. Boy I had a tough time getting back home. But I was one of the lucky few who reached home safely when the rain stopped to a manageable drizzle for some time. Most of the low lying areas are inundated and many have knee deep water in their homes. Poor things! I just hope they would be all right. There are so many vehicles stuck in traffic jams. Many places dont have power too.

Many of the places don't have the power now due to damaged lines or tree falls. Near my place the voltage is fluctuating. So I can't keep the system on for long. Sorry folks will post tomorrow. 

Bye Take care... Good Night....

No comments:

Post a Comment